Love the pics!! And LOVE his frown...was his chin quivering? That would have been a fabulous video!! Okay...keep sending me my weekly updates...I make them my cell phone wallpaper and then show them off to all my friends at Choir! He's a popular little boy in the 2nd alto section!!
It really is the best when they start to smile! Then you want them to do it all of the time. Now I just can't wait for the laughing to begin! He really does look like a mini Gary and he's so handsome!
13 comments:
He looks just like his Daddy. I love it when they start reacting to you. So awesome.
He is starting to show some personality...I love it. Each stage is so fun. Can't wait to see all of you soon!!!
Love the pics!! And LOVE his frown...was his chin quivering? That would have been a fabulous video!! Okay...keep sending me my weekly updates...I make them my cell phone wallpaper and then show them off to all my friends at Choir! He's a popular little boy in the 2nd alto section!!
just so you know, you'll never be able to stop staring at them. he's so cute. isn't it the best when they start smiling?
It really is the best when they start to smile! Then you want them to do it all of the time. Now I just can't wait for the laughing to begin! He really does look like a mini Gary and he's so handsome!
He is so cute! I am glad I don't have to wear a onesie with my age on it on my birthday! If I didn't say it before, congrats! And you look great!
I love the pictures. They are awesome Tara. He is still look so much like Gary to me. Can't wait to see you. Love you.
Holy cow he has changed so much already! Can't wait to see the little guy in person again. He is so cute.
What a cutie! They change so fast.
SS
He is just too cute!
He is so sweet. Time does fly when you are having fun. :) Love the frownie face pic.
Sorry, you probably want to know who Connor is...he was logged in when I published the comment. This is Miralyn :)
I can't believe he's 2 months and I still haven't seen him in person! :(
Post a Comment