Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Celebration!!!

Here at Sumtinfishy we are celebrating 100 posts!(it's about time)


We're celebrating by way of give-away, of course!
Introducing:
The brand new (and not yet available) Scentsy Plug-In Warmer! It's SO FABULOUS! I've got one in my bathroom and LUV it! It makes the most perfect smelling night light ever!


I'll be giving one lucky person a Scentsy Plug-In and a Scentsy bar!
(Both of your choosing)

All you have to do is:


a) Comment on this post and wish my bloggity blog a happy happy 100th!
b) Included in that comment, I'd like to know which Scentsy Plug-In is your favorite. (style and color)...shown in photos below. I'd also like to know your favorite scent. Visit HERE to see the scents.
c) Tell me how wonderful I am! (OK, this one is optional)

Rules of Play
1) You have until 12:00am on Sunday August 31, 2008 to leave your comments in order to be entered into this drawing.
2) The winner's name will be picked randomly by dear husband out of a bowl, or hat, or whatever we can find to put them in.
3) The Scentsy Plug-In and Scentsy Bar you mention in your comment will be the one I will send you.
4) Should you like to increase your chances here is what you need to do...after leaving your comment, go to your blog and tell YOUR friends about my give-away, then come back and comment again. - Your name will be put in twice at this point.
5) Want to increase your chances even MORE? For every person who comments and mentions that they came here from YOUR blog, I'll put your name in yet again.
Good Luck!

It doesn't say it in this picture, but below is also a green Weave Plug-In
hApPy oNe HuNdReDtH sUmTiNfIsHy!

28 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

Happy 100 posts to you my love! You are indeed wonderful and fabulous and amazing, and I LOOOVE the groovy brown! It looks very perdy. And of course, my fave scent is...dun dun dun dun...Grapefruit pommegranite. Yummy! Great idea for your 100th post celebration!

Heather Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gannon said...

Happy 100th post, I love you more than life itself, and I like the brown one Heather likes too. But I like the lemon lavendar scent.

Stephanie Salmon said...

I am definitely up for playing this game. I like the groovy white. And I already have a ton of scents, but the new Juicy Peach sounds yummy! Of course I think you're the most wonderful person in the world because without you, I wouldn't know Brandon!!!

Calloways said...

HAPPY 100th...I love your blog AND I love Scentsy, SOOO Perfect! Okay my favy-avorite is the Dandy (can't really read if that's what it says, the top one) in black. and scent would have to be...Sugar. Yup that's it for me and I'm totally posting this on my blog so I will be back!

Calloways said...

OKay done and done, enter me twice! Booya.

jamie said...

Hmm...not to be a copycat or anything but I love the Groovy Brown! Yeah for 100 posts, they help to entertain me while I sit on my butt and wait for this little hubbard junior :) I feel like I have tons of scents as well but I think I'd try...Clean Breeze next!

Ryan + Jess said...

CONGRATS to you Tar!!

I have been thinking how they needed something like this for the small rooms you don't want overpowered with scent...so they are way ahead of me!!

My favorite: Groovy Rust
Favorite scent: right now, we love Maui Mist. So delicious.

Lets start listing all the things you are amazing at: cooking, running, blogging :), being a wifey, being organized...the list goes on and on why I admire you!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I love your giveaways! My favorite warmer is Brown Weave, and my favorite scent is Camu Camu, and Tadd's favorite is Falling Leaves, he LOVES it.

whitneyingram said...

Quit with the rif-raf. Just give it to me.

Kim's just sayin' said...

wow that's a heck of a lot of posts. congrats on that! last time I won a car freshener and I got it the day we left HI...so I have no idea how wonderful my truck smelt for the people that watched it for us :( I have been wanting to try out the scentsy stuff though....love the weave ones in brown!!!

I ask myself that all the time! said...

Hello. I love my scentsy but I would love to win a free one, because free makes everything so much funner!! If I were to be the lucky winner I would like the White Weave with a nice coconut lemongrass scent. yummy. By the way, how is new mexico? somedays I miss it. (Mostly just the food... and I was totally a green chili girl... no red for me!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Tara! I LOVE reading your blog. How did we EVER stay in touch with people before blogs were invented? Oh yeah, we didn't. That's a bummer. My favorite is the Dandy Turquoise...I have a bathroom with a turquoise countertop that I HATED when we moved in, but now I love it because I've learned how to "make it work" in the room. This cute nightlight would be so fun! I've never had anything Scentsy, so I don't know what scents are my faves. Probably something fresh and clean-smelling! By the way, I DO think you're wonderful!

kourtney said...

Pick me! Pick me! I love SCENTSY! BTW, love your header pic...beautiful! Color, dandy black!

simply kris said...

I would love the Dandy-Black. And I'm diggin' French Kiss.... Very suggestive...
And~ I do think you are wonderful.
I'll be back to enter that I've blogged you. Thanks tons New Friend and Congrats on surviving to your 100th post!

Love said...

this is my first time on your blog...i'm here for nienie day. =)

happy 100th!

i've never heard of these..but am hoping to try them! i like groovy brown and am certain i'd like clean breeze...although i'm sure there are others i would love! =)

thanks!

jodi b said...

I just discovered Scentsy and am jazzed to find your site.
I love the Green Weave plug in with the Sangria sent.
yummy!
fourblackmans@msn.com

simply kris said...

Hurray! I posted about your giveaway and sang your praises. I hope the entries come a-rollin' in for you!

JoAnna said...

I came from Kris' blog! I am a HUGE scentsy fan and these are an AWESOME addition to their awesome line! Lovin the dandy white and I love love love all the scents but perhaps if I had to pick one I would pick the cucumber lime...

Anonymous said...

My Wife told me this would be a perfect gift for her. I am a dutiful husband and entering for me and also, giving her an extra entry by saying "SimplyKris" sent me. Yep. I did it.

kourtney said...

I posted you!

kourtney said...

Sorry, and I got here from simply kris.

chic lit said...

PICK ME!! i posted you on mine:) i love the black weave. i came from kourtney

Denise said...

Happy 100 post. I just hit 100 to. Check out my contest. SimplyKris sent me to your blog. I love the Scentsy plug in....when it is available contact me. I would be interested in getting one.

Anonymous said...

This is a spectacular idea. I think I need to order these for Christmas gifts. I really like the Groovy Brown. I am SimplyKris and Kourtney's mom, but I have to give Kris the credit for showing this to me. I'm not a blogger, I hope I can still participate. Please contact me through www.iloweredthebar.blogspot.com (kris) Thank you, Lynne

Knowlton Mom said...

So this is my first time here and Kourtney sent me here. I don't blog on blogspot...I really like the weave..maybe the green and since I haven't smelled any of these, I'm thinking the idea of Havana Cabana.

Knowlton Mom said...

Just had to blog about it to get another entry. Crossing my finger - and now my interest is really perked about these things.

kamewh said...

Happy 100th!! I love the Dandy brown! I love Bakery scents so I am going to say Baked Apple Pie :) Thank you for the wonderful giveaway!